Product Designer in Halifax, UK
Looking for a new remote Product Designer position in the UK!
Message me ✌🏻
Multidisciplinary designer with experience in software + brand design and marketing background.
🤙🏻 Message me with anything you are passionate about.
a comprehensive collection of links for designers & creatives:
tools, materials, references, studios, etc.
- Shaped and sustained the design system.
- Designed client-side app and web.
- Created team's Notion: global directory, tasks board, knowledge base, brand glossary, etc.
- Made a UX-writing guide for the design team.
- Improved visual brand and web assets.
• Conceptualised and delivered a major ExpertBox website and design system update.
• Drove the design team’s transition from Sketch+Abstract to Figma.
• Contributed to the Discovery and Prototyping phases of the Kansas WIC web service.
• Cultivated the recently updated Star brand identity with art director Dima Humeniuk.
• Took ownership over editorial and web tasks.
• Streamlined and optimised the workflow of the digital design team.
• As a team, we helped the brands to be understood on social media, developing strategies and visual communication. We worked with the UN, Fedoriv, Saga Dev., etc.
• Created and implemented design standards and guidelines.
HNDWD was a creative project I worked on as a creator, designer and project manager. Our collective produced handcrafted goods and digital assets.
I started the blog as a bet with a friend in my graduation year, raised it from 0 to 44000 subscribers by spending $2 in total on advertising, and then sold it in 2016.
In 8th grade, I made a cardboard plate saying "Imaginary friends die here". It was placed above the door to the psychologist's office.
The exhibition by the anonymous artist was a great success. The social dilemma question remains open. A piece of art was dismantled by one of headteachers the same day. The further story of the item remains unknown.
Medium: cardboard, marker, double-sided tape